A Sandpit Manager is employed by Kentron to oversee the operation of each sandpit and to:
- Ensure that the sandpit functions according to the terms and conditions laid out in the contract with the client company.
- Ensure that projects in the sandpit function according to the terms and conditions laid out in the Kentron Charter, Shareholder Agreement and Company Constitution.
- Ensure that all legal requirements and operating protocols for Kentron Ltd are adhered to.
- Act as the management and communication conduit between the sandpit Project Leaders, Kentron management, and the client organisation.
- Implement the setup procedures for new projects including working with the Project Leader to settle on an initial value for the project and the associated allocation of Type 1 Conversion Notes.
- Oversee the allocation of Conversion Notes within projects.
- Manage the virtual bank accounts associated with each project.
Sandpit Managers making extensive use of the Kentron sandpit management platform.